Sunday, May 4, 2014

Scrappin In The Smokies Back Flip Mini Album Part 4


My album is created mostly
with Prima's Engraver collection. The pattern is Laura Denison's Back Flip Mini Album that you can purchase here.









Today the Penmaker and
I should be on our way home from the Mid-Atlantic Penturners Gathering and our vacation in Virginia. Even though I took supplies along to work at the condo, I'm really looking forward to being back at my own desk in my own craft room.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a treat to catch up with all of your latest lovely creations Linda! So sorry I've been MIA, but the past couple of days have been rather hectic at work... But it's wonderful to see you have been so active and prolific! Such a wonderful array of new work! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ros Crawford said...

Such a wonderful album ... I love every little detail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...