Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Toi Et Moi Anniversary Pocket Card And a Polymer Clay Pen

 

Do you remember
this 7 Gypsies paper called Conservatory? An all time favorite of mine... in fact, such a favorite that my 6x6 paper pad is still nearly full because I can't bring myself to use it up. I'm such a hoarder... shameful!
I created this pocket card
for the Penmaker's and my youngest son and his sweet wife, who are celebrating their anniversary today.


The French you and me
chipboard sticker is from Prima's Cartographer collection. The doily die-cut was created with Sizzix Vintage Doily die.


The birdcage, Avian tag 
and the bird were fussy cut from the papers and popped up with 3-D foam tape. The bird has a coat of Clear Rock Candy Stickles. I added some texture by using light molding paste from Golden with the Tile Texture Crafters Workshop stencil. After dabbing on Ranger's Perfect Medium onto the dry molding paste, I brushed on Interference Green Perfect Pearls (click on the photo for a close look.)
The flowers are from
Petaloo. My foliage was cut from Alterations Spring Greenery then inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and shaped with my long nose tweezers.


I put a wide bronze
eyelet from We R Memory Keepers on my tag and tied on a double bow of colored crinkled seam binding. Our note to the happy couple is on the back of the tag.


The Penmaker made this
beauty with a blank hand crafted from polymer clay. Isn't it stunning? He chose gunmetal components to go with these amazing colors.


Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE your pocket card. So much detail in your work. It is beautiful.. And That pen is amazing. LOVE the color..

Hugs~

Audrey Pettit said...

I am the same way when it comes to papers I love...it's just so hard to even cut into them... :)
Love your pocket card and tag, my friend! Awesome details and design. Loving the fussy cut elements. The rock candy on the bird cut out is a really fun touch. Loving the paste background and the doily, too.
And what an amazing pen! Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...