Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Farmer's Market Card


A little bit of this and that all combined to make today's fall card. This is is actually a birthday card for a dear friend, who tells me she loves that her's is this time of year because I always send her a fall themed card for her special day.


The card base is some Lunch Bag kraft paper. The pretty little golden flowers are from one of my old Pixie Dust kits as is the Webster's Page chipboard button.


A Petaloo Botanica and a heart cut with Alterations Mini Hearts from some Canvas Corp kraft corrugate. There's a snippet of May Arts ivory burlap string tied through the chipboard button.


I fussy cut the pumpkins from Graphic 45's An Eerie Tale "Abracadabra" paper. I did some layering with these for a dimensional look.


The beige teeny, tiny flowers are from I Am Roses.



My focal point is a mat of Canvas Corp kraft corrugate... they call it Flute. The Farmer's Market card was cut from the Echo Park's The Story of Fall "Journaling Cards" sheet. I am really taking a liking to Echo Park. Their papers aren't exactly my style, but I've been having fun making some cards that are just a little different for me.

I'm linking up at:
The Kraft Journal - Anything Goes Pumpkins

I really appreciate you stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Whoa, lots of layers. Papers are beautiful and I love those pumpkins. Thanks so much for entering your lovely card in the Kraft Journal Challenge.

Karen Letchworth said...

What a gorgeous card, Linda. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely art in our challenge this week. It means so much to have you play along with us, and I hope that you will join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen
The Kraft Journal

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at The Kraft Journal!

SewPaperPaint said...

This is stunning! Love that sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...