Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thank You To Autumn and A Fall Card


Before I go another step with this post, I have to say a huge Thank You to Autumn at Sew Paper Paint for the kind words about my blog. Let me tell you folks, this gal is a master at flower making, and you'll for sure want to check out her skills here on her tutorial. I tend to take the easier route and just buy mine, although I have a number of dies the Penmaker told me to buy in order to make creating simpler. Hummm.... I wonder if he's noticed I don't use them very often. Hey Autumn, I think I'd better pay your blog and that tutorial another visit.


I'm still creating with Graphic 45's An Eerie Tale collection. I made a row of tags, tying them with an assortment of ribbon and string. I topped one with a wooden timepiece, my sentiment, and a fussy cut pumpkin.


The I Am Roses flowers are sitting on a layer of Spanish moss,


and I added in a couple of hand-dyed wool leaves cut with Alterations Leaf and Branch mini set.


Some orange rhinestones for pazazz...


and a bit of cotton, crocheted lace trim.



The last tag is tucked into an envelope from G45's Tags and Pockets. The tag itself was cut from the G45 Place in Time Sentiments sheet and is backed with card stock.
Now I'm off to visit Autumn's tutorial again!

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

6 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

I have really had the hardest day and this was a ray of sunshine, so welcomed! Thanks so much for your thoughtful post and kind words. So glad our paths have crosses. :)

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh, oh and I wanted to say I love how you've used this paper in a nonHalloween way. So pretty as a fall card!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Linda!! I love the papers and the tags!! The flowers are so gorgeous!! What a fabulous card this is!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful!! Right down to you pretty wool leaves!

Audrey Pettit said...

Jaw dropping! Wow, Linda!

Tracy said...

Tag heaven! Love how you put so many to use. The colors are so warm and wonderful. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...