Friday, March 25, 2016

Garden Tea Party Pocket Card


We have a busy schedule from now until we leave for Seth's movie premier in New York in April. I'm really excited for this one... meeting new people as well as looking forward to the trip. I haven't been to NY for a number of years, so this is a treat.


My card today is a mix of Graphic 45 and Prima papers with some fussy cutting.





The textured flowers are from Petaloo with a mini heart twig wreath from Darice added. I used Alterations Thinlits Stitched Ovals and Doily... loving' these new dies from Tim Holtz.


Thanks for stopping by... and have a great weekend!
Linda

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card this is!! I love the tea party scene!! The details you added are just perfect!! Stunning, Linda!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tracy said...

Gorgeous layering and those flowers....fantastic! This is a beauty. Hugs!

Davi said...

Oh this one is exceptionally Beautiful Linda!!! Love the feminine elements, sweet image and the flowers are gorgeous!! Exciting to go to your sons premier!! Easter blessing to you and the Penmaker :)

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Easter Linda!! I hope you have many blessings ... This is so pretty and I only wish it was summer here so we could take tea in the garden...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...