Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Fairy Dust Birthday Wishes Pocket Card


Don't you just love teal and purple as a combo?
I have two collections that are satisfying my urge to create with these fabulous colors... Kaisercraft's Fairy Dust and Bo Bunny's Enchanted Garden


For the doily, I pulled out one of Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits doily dies.


The flowers are all from I Am Roses and the velvet leaves are Petaloo. They are combined with a mini twig heart by Darice.



The black metal Momenta bird is sitting on a fussy cut bird bath from the BB Enchanted Garden Moonlight sheet.


The black gems are Prima Say It In Crystals.


 The frame was cut with one of my favorite new Thinlits dies... the Stitched Ovals.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...