Sunday, June 5, 2016

Happy 50th Pocket Card


Today I want to share another anniversary card that was part of a special order. The papers are from the Kaisercraft Provincial collection. I wasn't aware of this collection until shopping at Forevermore Scrapbooks on our last trip to Gettysburg, PA. They are simply beautiful... sketched florals and vintage postmark stamps with a classic French shabby chic feel featuring soft whites, muted blues and gorgeous elegant timepieces. I found them perfect for anniversary cards. Needless to say, I bought a few of each, but probably not enough which seems to be my norm.


I stamped the 50th on a cut Alterations Tiny Tabs & Tags and heat embossed with Ranger's gold super fine embossing powder. Happy was cut using Alterations Celebrate and gold paper from Hobby Lobby.


The flowers are Petaloo Botanica and Velvet Chantilly Hydrangeas. The lace is from my stash (possibly from Joanns) and the ivory burlap string is from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.


I either bought the mini hearts key from Funkie Junkie or it may have been a gift from there. Linda is so great to deal with... I love her shop!!!


The pretty 3-D sticker is by K & Company. It was on the envelope of the birthday card my sister gave me, and I just had to recycle. LOL!
Enjoy the day, friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning, Linda!! I love the design and the gorgeous flowers!! It looks amazing!! What a beautiful card this is!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

This is one of my favourites Linda ... I just love the greens against the white ... Stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...