Monday, June 13, 2016

Soulmates Pocket Card & New Motorcycle Pens


Layers and love going on here with my "Soulmates" card featuring my go to Juliet collection by Bo Bunny. I may have to purchase more of this, as I'm using it up fast.


The chipboard piece is an old one from Prima, and is layered with one of their wood timepieces. The tiny plastic pearl heart came from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. The flowers are all from Petaloo and the leaves are by I Am Roses.







Today I have two new pens from The Penmaker with a motorcycle theme. One in black acrylic...




and the other of black and orange shades, also acrylic.


I'm not much of a motorcycle fan, but these are really cool. I love all the detail on them.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous card ... Love the little clock and that heart is a sweet little touch. The pens are truly amazing ... What a talent your husband has!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...