Friday, July 15, 2016

Life Is But A Dream Birthday Card


Happy Friday friends! Hope you're all well and gearing up for a big weekend.
Tomorrow we have a baby shower to attend, but for tonight, we're just chillin'. Not much going on here, which is just fine with me.


I created this birthday card awhile ago and I'm not real sure about these paper patterns. I believe the polka dot is from Julie Nutting's Belle Vie collection and the green one is from Bo Bunny's Pincushion collection. The image is a Crafty Secrets publications. 


My flowers are by I Am Roses. My leaves are Distressed inked file folder cut with Spellbinders Foliage, with a coat of Ranger's UTEE, heat set for some gloss.


The Life Is But A Dream sticker is also from Julie's Belle Vie. The lace is from my stash.


The frame was made with Spellbinders Scalloped Ovals and Classic Ovals dies.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sure is a lovely, dreamy card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...