Sunday, July 31, 2016

Steampunk Beauty Card


Fussy cuts, die cuts, and metals... the basics for my Steampunk Beauty card. Using Bo Bunny papers, Petaloo flowers and leaves and my basics, I created a rather simple card with depth.





Drinking a mug of my favorite Starbucks Verona coffee with a liberal amount of Coffeemate, I'm searching my brain for an idea for a fall themed card. I did two yesterday and was anxious to get home after church and eating out with family to get started. Now I seem to have drawn a blank. After I've drained this mug, I'm hopeful something will come to mind.
Have a peaceful Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Davi said...

I REALLY like this one!! I like the white image and and the way you did the corners! Very cool ;)Looks like you had plenty of

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...