Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Baby Shower Card


Hi friends! Just popping in for a second to show you a baby shower card I created to go with my gift for my D-I-L's brother and his wife, who are expecting a baby boy soon. I normally am not real keen on attending showers, but I can honestly say I had a great time. It may have been because three of my granddaughters, my daughter and daughter-in-law were all there. What fun!!! 


Mommy-to-be received lots of needed baby items and clothes, the game we played was a scream, and the food superb!!! At one point, we all were to create a baby with Play Dough, and that was hysterical. Oh my... good times!!!


Hope your week is going well. The Penmaker is down for a nap, so it's my chance to create something. I love these quiet times!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Davi said...

Sounds like the show was a blast and the card tooo cute! I like the little diaper pin!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is so adorable!! Sounds like you ladies had fun too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...