Sunday, August 7, 2016

It's Party Time


I think I've mentioned before that I love creating masculine cards because of the challenge of making a project without a bunch of flowers, ribbon and lace. That's really what tests my metal because I usually pile on those elements.


I make a lot of cards, and since it's sometimes a couple of weeks until I post them on my blog, I have a tendency to forget what papers I use (possibly old age?). This one has a variety... I see some BoBunny (more than one collection), Canvas Corp corrugate, and Tim Holtz products, ephemera and Found Relatives. The clock is from an 8x8 pad.


The corner piece is a TH Industrious Sticker and I couldn't resist adding two grungy blue Petaloo  teastained blooms with leaves.


Have a wonderful Sunday evening!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Davi said...

You do awesome masculine cards and this is no exception :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...