Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Big Smile Pocket Card


This is another of my combo cards where I pull out a collection and end up adding bits and pieces from what I like of others to complete the look. The main papers are from Prima's Engraver, as is the brad. The tag was a free printout they gave away a couple of years ago on the Prima Facebook page. 


The small tag and vintage look image are by Graphic 45. The scrap of lace is from Surplus City in MD. I put on some new flowers I just got from I Am Roses along with a Petaloo Botanica. The twine is ivory May Arts burlap string.


The printed chipboard tab is Prima... "friends" is a Tim Holtz Chit Chat sticker... the hummingbird is from my favorite wood store in Tennessee.


Have a wonderful day, friends. I'm working on Fall cards today and possibly a wall hanging or two. It's extremely muggy outside, so it's indoors all day for me. I know when I'm well off.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free Twitter Followers?
Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Add Me Fast?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...