Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Big Smile Pocket Card


This is another of my combo cards where I pull out a collection and end up adding bits and pieces from what I like of others to complete the look. The main papers are from Prima's Engraver, as is the brad. The tag was a free printout they gave away a couple of years ago on the Prima Facebook page. 


The small tag and vintage look image are by Graphic 45. The scrap of lace is from Surplus City in MD. I put on some new flowers I just got from I Am Roses along with a Petaloo Botanica. The twine is ivory May Arts burlap string.


The printed chipboard tab is Prima... "friends" is a Tim Holtz Chit Chat sticker... the hummingbird is from my favorite wood store in Tennessee.


Have a wonderful day, friends. I'm working on Fall cards today and possibly a wall hanging or two. It's extremely muggy outside, so it's indoors all day for me. I know when I'm well off.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...