Wednesday, July 20, 2016

To My Heart's Delight Card


Big things going on around here. Our youngest just got a promotion to manager where he works, and our other son, The Director, is going to be throwing out the first pitch at the Cleveland Indians affiliate game this weekend. I'm just a bit proud!


My anniversary card for today is just chock-full of Graphic 45 goodness. These colors are so rich and the patterns are dripping with romanticism. 


I've added in some I Am Roses in stunning shades of pink and coral. I adore these tiny rosebuds... so delicate! 


The stamping was done with my new anniversary set by My Sentiments Exactly.


Hope your day's going well. It's extremely hot here, which I like because I'm always so cold. But then the Penmaker turns the AC on and I have to run outside every now and then to warm up. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...