Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Door Card


This card was one of those that you go to reach for, it's not there and you have just a brief time to make and get in the mail. Yikees!!! Not the best inspiration, but, hey, I had to get it done. Thankfully my craft table was still loaded with Christmas papers and all the embellishing goodies I had left over. The Rejoice was even stamped!


Time is really getting short, so you are all ready for Sunday, right?
The Penmaker and I bought tons of food (huge exaggeration) in Amish country. We made a stop first at our favorite spot, Amish Door Restaurant, and had breakfast. Great way to prepare for shopping!
Now I'm off to do some house cleaning and last minute tweaking.
"It's the most wonderful time of the year."

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...