Thursday, December 22, 2016

Red Deer Christmas Card


My card began with a half of a post card that I had used to die cut a Tim Holtz Alterations Mini Reindeer last year. I backed the cut portion with a piece of Bo Bunny Christmas Collage, then did some layering with more of that collection.


I added narrow, white crocheted lace and a border piece cut with TH Alterations Thinlits Stitched Ovals set. I topped that with a pretty poinsettia from Hobby Lobby and pine sprays and holly leaves cut with Thinlits Holiday Greens.


The music note clip is by Prima and I fussy cut the stamp from Carta Bella's Christmas Delivery collection.


I have definitely gone minimal on my Christmas cards this year as far as embellishments go. I'm trying to make them more envelope friendly, but this one didn't quite make the grade. I still had to send it in a padded kraft one.
I finished my final paper projects today for the holidays, and tomorrow the Penmaker and I are off to Amish country to buy groceries. The excitement is building! "It's the most wonderful time of the year".

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...