Friday, December 30, 2016

Warming Up Thank You Card


I have a bunch of thank you cards I need to create, and it's a must that they fit into a regular envelope. Here is my first. 
When we visited Gatlinburg on our way back from Texas in the Fall, I purchased Bo Bunny's Whiteout collection from last year. It's perfect for what I need... snowy with a hint of Christmas, mainly due to all the glitter. I teamed it up with Kaisercraft's Frosted, Echo Park's I Love Winter solid blues, and Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Metallics. The card base I used is 4" x 5.5" white.


I used two dies on this card... Alterations Thinlits Stitched Ovals and Stitched Rectangles. The mug was fussy cut from a BB sheet and is popped up with 3-D foam adhesive.


My thank you was cut with Alterations Thinlits Celebration Words.


We woke to snow on the ground once more, so I'm thinking this "Warming Up with Hot Cocoa" sounds pretty good.
Hope you have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super love this Linda!
Happy New Year!

Ros Crawford said...

Happy New Year Linda! Super card to start 2017! That mug looks so real!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...