Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A Quick Love Forever Tag


Hello friends!
If you're like me you always need a quick tag to add to a gift bag. I put one together using some Kaisercraft scraps and a piece of black cardstock. Tags are simple in that you don't need a lot of supplies to come up with a design, and can usually be made from the leftovers laying on your craft table.


I already had a sheet of 3x4 tags cut and ready to go in my Kaisercraft stash, so I grabbed this one. I backed it with a piece of a coordinating pattern. I glued on a wood humming bird, a "love" sticker, and an unused "forever" die-cut from a previous project, thankfully in black.


I added an antique brass filigree to the left corner, a tiny wood key, and a vintage Prima fabric flower with a multi-pearl center. I wide metal eyelet with a coordinating double seam binding bow finishes it off. Simple and ready to go.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...