Wednesday, June 14, 2017

With Love Pocket Card


Hi sweet friends!
Today I have a pocket card with layers of beautiful Stationer's Desk papers from the Prima collection. This truly is a favorite of mine partly due to the appearance of pens, pencils and ink bottles in the patterns. You can't beat a good writing instrument. Nor an antique ink bottle. I have a collection of Civil War era ink bottles I bought during the time we had our CW book business. I sold off some, but kept a few of the more special ones that I couldn't part with.


I felt this card needed a bit more pizzazz, so I used a glittered Petaloo Botanica bloom instead of the plain red. I put in a couple of Petaloo leaves and a bow of ivory burlap string.


Along side went a Prima timepiece brad from the Engraver collection.


The doily was cut with one of Tim Holtz dies by Alterations...


and the tag is part of the SD collection. The tiny red rhinestones are by TPC Studio. Everything is distressed and sponged with Walnut Stain Distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...