Monday, June 12, 2017

You & Me Mixed Media Pocket Card and Circuit Board Pen



With not doing art journaling in a while, I thought I'd keep my hand in by created a mixed media card. In the end, I actually didn't do that much to this card, but it was fun to play with some super heavy gesso, a stencil and inks. The card is fairy heavily distressed though.


The papers are from Prima's Time Traveler collection. Some of the ephemera are by Tim Holtz. So are the game spinner and fastener... all from Idea-ology.


The ecru cotton lace is from my stash. The wildflowers were cut with Alterations Thinlits dies. I bought this set some time ago, and this was my first time to open up the package.


A Prima Tag Me piece from the collection adorned with one of my wood butterflies from Tennessee and a burgundy rhinestone from TPC Studio.


More wildflowers mixed with foliage cut with Thinlits Garden Greens.


I found a scrap of wired burlap ribbon and added it into the layers.


 And last of all, a double bow of wrinkled seam binding tied to the tag.


And something brand new from the Penmaker. This is a gunmetal Dauntless click ballpoint writing instrument with a clear cast circuit board. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...