Monday, August 21, 2017

Good Life Cabinet Card


Happy Monday!
I hope your weekend was great! We had a Thursday to Sunday trip to Indiana... Spring Mill State Park. Had a wonderful time and a much needed get-away to see some old and very dear friends.


I have another card to show you today made with a Tim Holtz cabinet card. For this one I cut a piece of Bo Bunny's Weekend Market collection. I topped it with die-cuts I made from Core'dinations Metallic Kraft paper using Alterations Thinlits Gearhead and slipped it inside the cabinet card. I cut two layers of TH Movers & Shapers Mini Old Jalopy adding those with 3-D foam tape.


I then cut three layers with Thinlits Stitched Ovals using Idea-ology Found Relatives and more of the Core'dinations Metallic Kraft and BB's Weekend Market collection, stacking and applying with foam tape. I chose a good life sentiment from TH Metallic Stickers Quotations pack and backed it with a Thinlits Label cut from Metallic Kraft.


I added some TH metal gears, hex fasteners, and Prima Junkyard Findings screw heads. On my tag, I tied a scrap of masculine-looking black-edged ribbon.
Hope you like it. I'm having a ball using up these cabinet cards. In fact... I might have to buy more!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

What an awesome "guy" card, Linda! That old found relative image is so perfect with the old jalopy and all those steampunk gears. Loving the touches of metal on here, too! Fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...