Thursday, August 10, 2017

St. Tropez For You Pocket Card


Hi folks!
I'm sitting here with a jacket on... freezing. Not really, but I am chilly. It's rainy, cloudy, and not as warm as it should be for August in Ohio. Sure could use a bit of sunshine about now. I'll show you something sunny to get things on the brighter side... a card with St. Tropez.


I stacked and layered several patterns for this card and topped them off with a bird image instead of using something beachy from the collection. This one went perfectly with the color scheme.


The foiled papers add so much to the layout... love using these pieces to jazz things up. A little glitz does wonders.


For the florals, I began with a couple of some curly vine pieces I found in the woods at Ohiopyle during our filming trek with our son. To those I added some navy berry sprays I purchased at Pat Catan's.


For the flowers I chose Prima's St. Tropez (that's the name of the flowers and leaves pack as well as the collection) #596460. They have a velvety texture to them... so pretty. 


I mixed in a few I Am Roses tiny rosebuds and a for you tag cut and stamped with Sizzix Framelits w/Stamps by Stephanie Barnard #660195. It's tied with ivory burlap string by May Arts.
Have a wonderful day friends... tomorrow is Friday!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...