Wednesday, August 16, 2017

You N Me Cabinet Card


One of my favorite scrapbook shops went out of business some time back. It was located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Whenever we were in the area, we made sure to stop, get inspired, and buy supplies. By being in the area, I mean anywhere in the state of Virginia, so therefor we often drove hours to get there. Well worth the trip though. I very much miss that place, and these cabinet cards are a happy reminder of my shopping excursions. I bought them on our last visit before they closed at a terrific discounted price. But more than a great price, it's still those good memories.


As I said this is a  cabinet card by Tim Holtz that I used as the base. The papers are from Prima's Love Clippings collection.


I made a number of die-cuts using Alterations Thinlits Garden Greens (which I covered in Glossy Accents), Movers and Shapers Mini Hearts...


and Thinlits Lace threaded through with hand-dyed, wrinkled seam binding.


The flowers are from I Am Roses. I included a tag to write a sentiment on and tucked it inside. I added a few crystals here and there.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...