Wednesday, January 10, 2018

You Are Loved Valentine's Day Pocket Card


Hi there!
Today I'm showing a Valentine's Day card created from lots of Graphic 45 Mon Amour papers and cut-aparts. This collection has long been a favorite of mine for Valentine projects, and as my stash of it dwindles, it's poignant knowing soon it will be gone. Oh the bright side, that means another shopping adventure for new product to replace it (big smiling emoji).


I love the romantic feel of this card. The layered hearts alone shout the word "love", or maybe they softly whisper it. In this one photo four different dies were used. Alterations Mini Hearts (2) and Thinlits Doily along with Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares. I adore that black and ivory text pattern underneath it all.


Awhile back, thinking ahead for once, I purchased all the pink Prima flowers I could find. These are two of the gorgeous one I bought teamed with I Am Roses green leaves and May Arts ivory burlap string tied into a double bow. I pulled out a Seasonal Chit Chat Sticker by Idea-ology and added it to a mini banner I cut from a scrap of the G45.


The "You Are Loved" cut-apart is backed with my Hobby Lobby bargain gold glittered corrugate and popped-up with white craft foam.


Of course my tag wouldn't be complete without a wide eyelet and a bow... this one of white wrinkled seam binding... my most loved ribbon.
I hope I've given you a little Valentine inspiration. Please come back soon... I have lots of cards made already to show you.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...