Sunday, January 28, 2018

Travel Theme Birthday Pocket Card


Hello dear friends!
I'm a bit under the weather today, but really wanted to get this travel theme birthday card up to show you. It's a big combo of papers... a fun mix. Some Photoplay, Tim Holtz, Graphic 45, DCWV... who knows what all is in here.


This piece is definitely G45, but I can't remember the collection. It's been laying in my scraps pile for ages and finally fit in somewhere. It's backed with some TH Metallic Kraft that I embossed with Alterations Diamond Plate Texture Fade. Two Hex Fasteners hold things together.


Also in that stack of layers are some gears cut with Thinlits Gearhead. From my same scraps pile is that strip of fabric leftover from a previous project. It's a piece from Textile Surfaces.


Under my Paris car digi is another Metallic Kraft mat embossed with the other TF from the set, Riveted Metal. These worked perfect for this theme, I thought.


To tie in the red, I added some TH ephemera and added a strip of hand dyed wood to my sentiment tag along with a wide, gold eyelet.
I love making these masculine cards... they're always a challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...