Thursday, March 8, 2018

A Darling Children Image... Thinking of You Pocket Card


Hi there friends!
I have a Thinking of You pocket card today with an absolutely adorable image. I had this laying on my desk and am not quite sure which collection it came from, but I love it.


This card is rather a mix-up of collections. Whatever I had out at the time got worked into the layers. That's what's so good about sticking with certain companies like Prima. The different collections will usually work together.


These gorgeous flowers are Prima as well. The leaves are by I Am Roses, and the trim is from the dollar store... lovely! The gems are Studio Katia Cupid's Kiss.
I'm working on three birthday cards... all with Prima Lavender papers, but with different bases. Please come back and see them... probably in a week or so. I have so many cards waiting their turn to be shown.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...