Monday, March 5, 2018

High Fashion Birthday Card


 Hello again!
Hope you're doing well today! Thanks for shopping by!
I have an A2 top folding card to show you that I created awhile back. This one has a fashion theme and features Kaisercraft's Vintage Timeless from the 6.5" paper pad. The Base is Neenah 100 lb. Desert Storm from Simon Says Stamp with a mat of Recollections dark gray cardstock. The Spellbinders Oval Floral die was cut from champaign glitter cardstock from Hobby Lobby. It's layered with a printed chipboard tag from Graphic 45 Ladies Diary collection and tied with light peach wrinkled seam binding. I stamped my sentiment on vellum using my vintage Scrappy Cats Birthday set and Ranger Gold Super Fine Embossing Powder. The wood spool is by Prima and is wound with pearl cotton. The gems are Studio Katia Cupid's Kiss Crystals.
I hope you like it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...