Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Special Moments Birthday Pocket Card


Hello and welcome! I hope you're having a good day!
My card for today is a birthday pocket card featuring the Prima Lavender collection. The base is from the 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk collection which is one of my favorites from a few years back. Because of the gray boards, it went perfectly with the gray tones of the Lavender papers. My bird was stamped and die-cut using Hero Arts Spoken Bird sets from their My Monthly Hero February 2018 Kit. I used Ranger's Archival Shadow Gray ink and my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform which made it possible for me to get the deeper color on the bird.


I used some tulle and pearl trim from my stash along with Prima and I Am Roses flowers and leaves. A Sizzix tiny tag die-cut stamped with Happy Birthday and tied with ivory burlap string is tucked into the arrangement.


For a little shine, I added a mat of purple glittered corrugate to the Special Moments image.

I'm so glad you stopped by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...