Monday, April 30, 2018

With a Grateful Heart Pocket Card


Hello and a Happy Monday to you!
For this fine morning I have a "thank you" card in a color I don't create with too often. For the papers, I used the Nature Garden by Prima since they were still on my desk from the last card.


I love this combination... love these gray tones with the blue and especially the greens! I pulled out my vintage Prima Doily die because it's just been sitting on my cart for decades and screaming for me to pick it up (gross exaggeration here)... but it has been awhile. I also scattered around some more of the Pretty Pink Posh Clear Confetti.


For florals I went with several varieties of blooms from I Am Roses in green shades plus Prima leaves and green Spanish moss.


For base mats, I used my much loved Hobby Lobby glitter paper. This one is in silver. A lovely green wrinkled seam binding bow tops it all off.
Have a wonderful day and week, my friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...