Friday, July 20, 2018

Happy Birthday in French Country


Hello again!
So sorry for not showing up here for so long. I hope you're all well and happy and looking forward to a nice weekend!
I have a birthday pocket card up today created with Graphic 45's French Country. I seem to have an abundance of this collection in my stash. I must have had extra cash when I purchased this one.


This, of course, is one of G45's older collections, and I well remember their sneak peeks and how much I looked forward to it's release. I think I had fallen in love with the blues and this is what I used here. The flowers are by Prima and I Am Roses. The blue half pearls are by Kaisercraft. This card is basically my standard layered pocket card plus lots of beautiful printed chipboard and cardstock die-cuts. I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Samra said...

WOW! This is stunning Linda!
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...