Friday, July 27, 2018

Trying Out a New Card Kit


Hello there and welcome!
I'm excited to show you a card I made from a new kit I purchased from one of the best scrapbooks stores you'd ever come across... Scrapbook Super Station. The Penmaker and I love visiting this shop in Butler, PA, and on our recent trip there, I bought one of their kits to try out. It's a Kaisercraft featured kit called Rose Ave. When I checked their website just now, I saw that they have lots of others that look fabulous as well.


I modified my first card slightly. Always like putting my own touch to what I make, but it's basically their design. As I went though the supplies, I can see I'll have lots of materials left over that I can use to create many more cards of my own. 


I'll be showing you more of what I'm making from this kit over the next few posts.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...