Monday, July 30, 2018

Sending You Warm Hugs Pocket Card


Happy Monday, friends!
I'm switching back to pocket cards today. I created this all occasion card featuring a digi image that I adore. These little ladies are so sweet, and remind me of my granddaughters. The papers are from a couple of older Prima collections... oldies but still goodies in my mind.


I used my Sizzix Vintage Doily die set for the paper doilies and cut some pieces from a Battenburg cotton ecru doily to tuck in as well.


The ecru lace trim is from my stash that probably came from the Surplus City store in Cumberland, Maryland. The rhinestone gems are by TPC Studio... vintage. The lovely little flowers are a newer collection from Prima. For my sentiment I again pulled out the Altenew Heartfelt Sentiments clear stamp set.


Hope you have a fantastic day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...