Thursday, November 15, 2018

Pumpkin Is The Spice of Life All Occasion Card


Hello and welcome!
It's a freezing, icy, sleeting day here. A good time to be indoors and crafting. 
I have a coffee lovers card to show you today. I'm a huge fan of pumpkin spice lattes, but since I'm on an anti-inflammatory diet I can't drink the traditional ones that the cafes make. I sure am missing that part of this pumpkin season, I can tell you! To ease the pain, I made a pumpkin spice latte card instead using the Carta Bella Hello Fall kit I purchased at Scrapbook Super Station.


I love the design of this card... so much fun!


The papers are loaded with pumpkins, and of course there's that lovely take-out cup. I added a bit of orange glitter paper and a few sequins for shine, plus some Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits tiny fall leaves and an I Am Roses bloom.


Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...