Saturday, January 5, 2019

Remembering Sympathy Pocket Card


Hi friends! Happy 2019!
I'm checking back in after a brief absence with a sympathy pocket card. This one is going in our eBay shop, not being sent out to anyone, thankfully. 
I dug into my Prima stash to create this card, choosing an older collection. I teamed it with some Kaisercraft ephemera from their Collectibles collection along with a bit of old ecru lace


The flower and foliage are by 49 and Market. The berry spray is from Darice. The black and white leaves were fussy cut from a scrap of Prima paper. 
It was a challenge to get back in my craft room and stand at my desk after weeks of non-crafting. I'm hoping I can repeat this process and get back into the swing of card creating. It truly is one of my favorite activities.


I hope you'll have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...