Thursday, January 31, 2019

Love Notes A2 Valentine Card


Hi and welcome!
We're having another brutally cold day so I'm holdup in my craft room with numerous cups of coffee. It's the only way to survive, right?
My retro Valentine card is A2 size side folding. The papers are once again from Graphic 45's Mon Amour 12x12 paper pad. Beneath the sweet image from my stash, is a kraft pocket with a small tag for additional note writing that's tied with crocheted lace. The card is embellished with red and white grosgrain ribbon, red I Am Roses blooms with leaves, some vintage ivory lace, a chipboard G45 tag tied with natural burlap string, a paper doily, and a gold glittered heart.


I hope you're warm and safe wherever you are, and having a wonderful time crafting. Don't forget the coffee!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...