Thursday, January 10, 2019

Special Delivery Anniversary Pocket Card


Hello and welcome! I hope you're having a great day!
I have a Prima loaded anniversary pocket card to show you today.


With the Prima papers I used ephemera from Kaisercrafts Collectables. I die-cut a layer in kraft cardstock using Alterations Thinlits Stitched Squares and one with a piece of patterned paper using the Stitched Circles. I topped those with a die-cut using Avery Elle's Die Set Sentimental Too cut from Metallic Kraft by Idea-ology. With that I stamped the word ANNIVERSARY using the matching AE Sentimental Too Stamp Set. I surrounded it all with ivory burlap string circles.


The flowers and leaves are by Prima. Tucked underneath is a section of a vintage ecru doily. I added a few ivory pearl flourishes to finish it off.


Opps... no actually I finished it off with a white organza bow on the tag. Anyway, it's completed and I'm pleased. I hope you like it as well.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...