Monday, March 28, 2011

Imagine... Create... Live Your Dreams

I am in LOVE with the vintage black and white/ivory
papers coming out. But if you personally know me... you must be aware of that fact because those are the colors I wear ALL THE  TIME (nearly)!


This Vanilla American Crafts cardstock  and Webster's Pages Vellum piece came 
in the Springtime Pixie Kit. I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink from Ranger.


The scalloped circles are My Minds Eye Lost & Found - Home Sweet Home 
DP and a scrap of black cardstock that I cut with a Nestabilities die... edges inked with VP.
  

All the girly bits and text come from a Graphic 45 Staples Stickers sheet.
The rose is Recollections and the dress form is from Tim Holtz "NEW" Alterations Collection - Sewing Room Bigz Die.


Finished off with a Lost & Found Brad and one of the black 
birthday buttons from son-in-law JD adorned with a girl from the Graphic 45 Staples Stickers.
Hope you like it!
Have a Happy Day!

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love coming here, as every time you will WOW me with a happy surprise, love how you use your Pixie kit to make such wonderful creation!

Lori said...

Love all the detail on this card! So pretty - those blacks and creams!

cherry said...

Ohhhh love this, vintage perfection! cherry

Ros said...

What a fabulous creation ... I love everything about this ... it's truly a delight ...

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this, Linda!! What vintage loveliness! And what a perfect partner Webster's and Graphic 45 make. Love how you used the vellum, and love the colors and scallops. Fun use for the button, too.

June Houck said...

Oh, you have purchased some of those yummy Pixie kits! I have admired them from afar but I have not taken the plunge yet. I love what you have made with your kits...a match made in heaven...Linda + Pixie :)

Jessy Christopher said...

What a gorgeous take on your card!! That dress form is just lovely. I love how you worked the pixie kit so well :) Adore ur vintage style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...