Friday, March 18, 2011

Love Notes

  
When the March Floribunda Kit from Pixie Dust Paperie came in the mail, the contents just took 
my breath away. I ohhhed and ahhhed over each item and determined to make some pretties from the treasures sent to me. I chose out Pink Paislee's Starlight - Bright, Webster's Pages Lullaby Lane - The Arrival and Glitz Hoopla - Polka. Isn't it amazing that they all work together so well... guess that's the chief pixie's doing!


I cut the "NOTES" sentiment from the bottom of the Pink Paislee sheet of Sweetness - Love 
Letters inked the edges with Ranger's Vintage Photo Distress Ink and attatched it with a Tim Holtz memo pin. Added a Prima flower, white lace and leaf trim, then scattered a couple mini butterflies about.


The doily diecut (from My Funky Valentine Kit) is also inked with Vintage Photo.
I made the "LOVE" sentiment on my Mac and inserted it into a Tim Holtz ornate plate with an attached pearl bauble. A bow of Cotton Ball seam binding ribbon and Recollections mini rose adorn the top of the plate.


This may be a bit much, but the Penmaker said to do it... so I added this glitter embossed
bird that I cut from the now much depleted sheet of American Crafts Delightful Robin Diecut paper.
I am a happy woman!

3 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is simply breathtaking Linda, love how you used the TH ornate plate, very creative!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a very sweet card this is! Love all the vintage bits and baubles. The metal book plate with the sentiment, the pearl drop, the pretty ribbon....it's all so beautiful!

Stella said...

I am blown away by this beauty!! This card is filled to the brim with so many gorgeous pieces. Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...