Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank You Cards

Was able to get a few thank you cards made today!




I finally bought the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser and have used it on nearly everything.
A new tool is always at the top of my "must buy" list. 




I'm really into rhinestone bling. I need to find a good sale!!!



 I used my new Martha Stewart Scoring Board to make my first rosette.


I used the cardstock from my Pixie Kits... the other papers were mostly
pieces from my scrap box.  I love when I am able to thin my "inventory" down a bit. That way I can restock with new collections.
Have a Happy Day!

5 comments:

Stella said...

They turned out gorgeous and the first card is my favorite :) I love the way you "framed" the birdie. Your choice of papers and colors is amazing!

June Houck said...

You and those pixie kits go together like peanut butter and jelly! I can't wait to see what you make next :)

Ros said...

Absolute stunners ... love them all but the last one is so gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

beautiful set of cards, gorgeous vintage images, thanks for sharing, and thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck with the giveaway! : )

Audrey Pettit said...

What fabulous cards, Linda! I love the vintage style and all the detailing. Your rosette is fabulous. I always LOVE the way they look. Love the bling and flowers and seam binding, too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...