Saturday, June 23, 2012

Another Time After Time Entry

I broke out my
Prima Fairy Belle Collection papers and chipboard die-cuts and ended up making another card to enter in City Crafters Challenge #114... Time After Time. The challenge is to use a clock somewhere on your project.


This has a kraft cardstock
base and ivory textured cardstock mat. I used my paper distresser on the edges as well as Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.


The trinket pins are by 
Maya Road, the ribbon is from Michaels and the lace is Webster's Pages. I again used my Alterations Vintage Doily... the most used die I have at the moment.


This clock is another
from that package by Prima... LOVE these! I added a Teresa Collins brad to the center (cut off the tabs and glued in place). The jewels on the corners are by TPC Studio.

Now for a few photos...


Introducing baby Faith
to my craft room... I have to get her geared up for future hours she will spend in here.


The shade garden
is looking it's best right now with daylilies opening everywhere.


The lawn, however,
isn't doing as well... just not enough rain here this year.




How about joining
me for a cold lemonade or a cup of tea? I love it out here.



Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

5 comments:

Karen said...

baby, card, garden, flowers all so beautiful!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work, and how precious is faith, I love your garden pictures too!
Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Chris said...

the lace work is so great
Chris

Unknown said...

Your card looks so pretty, I always love seeing your creations. And your sweet little Faith is so little and cute. I would love to have a cup of tea in the garden with you. Looks so pretty!

Alenka***** said...

Поздравляю с победой! прекрасная открытка!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...