Thursday, June 21, 2012

City Crafter Challenge #114

City Crafter's hostess 
for this week is birthday girl Cheryl, and she has given us a challenge of Time After Time... use a clock somewhere on your project.


I pulled out Graphic 45's
12x12 Communique paper pad and went to work. I love the versatility of this paper collection.... here I teamed it with kraft and black textured cardstock.


I used my paper distresser
and Black Soot Distress Ink on all the edges.


The clock is a combination
of a tag from the paper pad and a Prima Decorative Wood Embellishment Clock.



The doily and car were
cut with Alterations Vintage Doily Die and Old Jalopy & Arrow Mini Die Set.
Be sure to check out
all the lovely creations by the CCCB Design Team and Guest Designer Ira Huberts... you'll love her blog!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

5 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Such a beautiful card Linda! I love the distressing you have done and the black soot inking looks great! I think my hand is too heavy when I do it so looks like I smeared ink across the page. Yours looks so lovely!

cnelson said...

Thank you sooooo MUCH for the birthday wishes! This card is beyond FABULOUS! LOVE the layering and all your detail work!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome design with wonderful paper, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Alenka***** said...

Очень красивая открытка. Множество деталей делает её очень интересной!

Unknown said...

Love the way this turned out. Such striking colors. I love it..

So glad you played along with us over at CCCB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...