Thursday, August 2, 2012

First Dream Then Set Sail

The challenges at
Green Paper have begun again with one for August using these three images...


This is how I used them...


I created my background
with Distress Inks and lots of stamping and sponging. The paper heart is covered with Glossy Accents giving it that glassy appearance. 


You have until Wednesday,
August 8th to create your project. The winner will receive an entire Antique French Dictionary image collection. Come on ladies and join me in this challenge, and be sure to visit Green Paper.
And... a thank you
to my dear friend Ros, for cluing me in on the Maps Challenge #106 at Papercraft Star. I'm linking up there also!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!
Linda

13 comments:

daisy said...

I love your use of the images & the bunting is a lovely element. Such colour & movement. Fab!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the juicy color!

Susan said...

Wow! This is great! It is so creative and I love all the color!!

Unknown said...

I had seen that challenge and would love to give it a try.. You page is wonderful. I love seeing what you create.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

This is amazing!! and you really should have linked up to our challenge at Papercraft Star ... it's all about maps!

Ros said...

So glad you did ... Many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful page, Linda! LOVE what you did with the map, and that little banner is a great finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Adrienne Breedlove said...

That's wonderful! What a great idea

Leslie said...

This is a very imaginative use of the elements. Love the crown.

Sylvia said...

Fabulous journal page, Linda, I love the art work! thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Star for the "maps" challenge.

Susan said...

How fun, I like how you re-envisioned all the elements.

Maggie said...

i like the spliced-up map. Very nice!

Pandora said...

Just marvelous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...