Saturday, August 4, 2012

Keep Calm And Carry On

This saying seems
to be scorched deep into my mind and it keeps coming to the surface over and over again. 


This isn't what
I had intended, but I rather like the way this page has a kind of slate look... maybe carved in stone... unmovable! I think it suits the quote quite well... the way it was originally intended to affect those of the day... had it been used.
Our son showed
 this YouTube video to the Penmaker and me the other day. I thought it very worthwhile in passing along.

I'm linking my page to:

Thanks for the visit!
Hugs!
Linda

5 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

This looks fantastic! I love it!

Hugs,

Chriss

Ros Crawford said...

I love your page ... it looks fantastic ... and I really enjoyed the video ... Here where I live you can buy almost anything with that slogan on or similar ... "Like Keep Calm ... Buy shoes" and so on ... Have a lovely Sunday

Carolyn Dube said...

The stone look to the page is stunning! Works fantastically with the quote!

Linda Kunsman said...

thanks for sharing at AJED-your description of your page is perfect!Love it!!

Unknown said...

I do love that saying. And you made it look wonderful. What a great page. Happy Sunday to you my friend..

Hugs~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...