Wednesday, August 26, 2015

BOO Trifold Pocket Card and The Director on TV


How about a scary card for Fall... a trifold pocket card to be exact. I really think it may be an original, as I've never seen one like this. It wasn't planned... it just kind of happened. The trifold part was in my stash of unused Fall cards, but I wanted to update it a bit. What better way than to make it into a pocket card.


The base of the pocket part is Kaisercaft Curiousity "Uncanny", which is the beautiful borders sheet. I used the flip side.


I added cotton ecru lace, some addition paper layers, a few more I Am Roses flowers and leaves,


cheesecloth, natural burlap string from May Arts, an Alterations Distressed Doily, and a tag with a wide chrome eyelet and seam binding ribbon.



All the other supplies are listed on the post below.



Here is a link to the card in it's before state... I definitely prefer the after.

Now about last night's TV interview...


Of course, being his mother, I thought he did fantastic.


Here is my son with Brandon Dalo, who wrote all the original music for the movie. 
If you want to watch the interview, here is the link.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Aww! You proud Momma and rightfully so! Another gorgeous pocket card too! Love those colours!

~amy~ said...

Yay Proud Momma!!!!!!!
Awesome boo pocket card!

Tracy said...

Love the green and black. Great way to add the tri-fold card into the design. That son of yours is a handsome fella. :-) Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...