Thursday, August 20, 2015

Love Always Pocket Card and A Heads Up on Some Big Sales

 

Some more mix and match action with my left over papers. The piece with the glittered swirls is definitely one from My Mind's Eye and I believe the Alterations Distress Doily is made from another. I don't remember the name of the gingham though.


The bronze corner came from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. If you're not familiar with Linda's store, you should check it out now, because she's having a 10% off sale. Her prices are already low, so this is just an extra incentive to buy... of which I took advantage!


A layered K & Company sticker.


Prima Serenity flowers. I bought bunches of these when Joann's had them on sale.


An ivory May Arts burlap string bow tucked in among the flowers and a piece of a Prima vine I had left over from another project. There's also a base of cheesecloth.


Love was cut with Alterations Handwritten Love Thinlits die. The tiny rhinestone is by TPC Studio.


My wood butterflies are from Prima... and in case you missed it... Prima has a huge warehouse sale going on with a box of Prima goodie for only $50.00 plus shipping. Check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Linda! And how cool that you pieced this together from left overs! Love all the neutrals on here, and that gingham base is just super sweet. Loving the wood butterflies and the flowers, and those metal corners are amazing! Love it!

Davi said...

Honestly Linda your pocket card are the MOST Beautiful ever!! Each one is SO creative, I just love them!!The soft vintage look and pretty corners really are wonderful on this one :)

Tracy said...

So pretty. You really know how to make this design take advantage of pretty papers and embellishments. Lovely work my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...