Monday, August 3, 2015

Sweet Baby Pocket Card


Wow... I am so loving this Bundle of Joy collection... so much I ordered more. A Cherry on Top still has most of the papers, pads and chipboard, so I purchased a few to fill in the holes in my stash.


These beautiful teal die cuts came in one of my Pixie Dust kits from Kristy several years back. I have two packages of them I've been hoarding. It may be American Crafts lace paper... Delightful Robin? The color coordinates beautifully with these papers and theme. It came as a 12x12 sheet, and can be cut apart into separate die cuts, as I did with them... inking and layering.


More of my hoarded teal lace paper, here layered and topped with a half pearl. The flowers and leaves are from I Am Roses.


I Am Roses tiny white rose buds and May Arts burlap string.


Echo Park chipboard stickers... lamb and teeny button. 


Sweet Baby layered Echo Park chipboard.


I used Spellbnder's Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals and Die-namics Layered Label. The ink is Frayed Burlap Distress.

Thank you for stopping by!
Linda

4 comments:

Stella said...

Awe.. this i super sweet. And that little sheep is adorable. A perfect baby card!

Samra said...

What a gorgeous card Linda!! Such wonderful color and love that little lamb:)
Hugs:)
Samra

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Linda! I love the soft green for a baby card and the little sheep is just a cute as all get-out! Beautiful papers and so many wonderful layers! hugs :)

Tracy said...

This couldn't be any sweeter. I want to cuddle that little lamb. Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...