Monday, May 1, 2017

Let's Celebrate Birthday Card


Happy Monday dear friends!
The first day of May... and 100% chance of rain! That's Ohio for you, but ahhh, I love it here!


I've made a neat little birthday card for our son's father-in-law that I want to show you. A pretty simple card, which most of my masculine cards are... from Tim Holtz products, a Cord'inations white card base from Pat Catans, and a Momenta antique pewter metal flourish.


All the TH products are by Idea-ology. The papers are from the 12x12 Dapper Paper Stash. The border strip is from their Industrious Stickers, Frames and Trims. The white and silver Let's Celebrate is from the Metallic Quotations Stickers. Everything is sponged with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


My fussy cut dapper gent is popped up with 3-D foam adhesive. I added the fancy metal flourish for a touch of class... because Tom is!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...