Thursday, April 27, 2017

Botanical Nature Walk Pocket Card


Layers... lots of layers! All made with 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk... one of my all time favorite collections and Tim Holltz Botanical Layers.


This floral Botanical piece was just perfect for what I was going for in this card. I added in a chipboard fern from the Nature Walk collection by UmWow Studio called Exotic Florals. I left it in it's natural state so it wouldn't compete with the neutral color scheme.





For a bit of glitz, a Prima pearl swirl, lace, and some half pearls...


and a white organza bow for my tag.



I chose the small yellow butterfly from the Botanical Layers for my only little color pop.
I am totally happy with this one!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...