Wednesday, April 19, 2017

We Can Do It! Pocket Card


Can't help but think of our daughter Sarah when I look at this image. This is her to a T. I may just put this card away until her birthday.


I made this a while back, and as usual, when I wait to post, I forget half of the papers I used. The image, I know, is from Authentique's Honor. The card base is Bo Bunny's Heritage Census from the Heritage collection. I think the others are by Bo Bunny also. My flowers and leaves came from I Am Roses. I especially love the navy curly rose.


The ephemera pieces are by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, and the text printed stars are Artisan Chipboard by PinkPaislee. The wood US flag is from my favorite wood shop in Tennessee.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...