Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Home Sweet Home Pocket Card


Hi friends! 
Today I have a bright, cheery card to put you in the mood for some sweet, tasty strawberries. I've combined several different paper collections here to come up with my pink and red home sweet home theme, starting with a base of Bo Bunny DoubleDot in Passion Fruit Vintage.


The pink gingham is from Echo Park's Lori Whittlock Celebrate Spring collection called Blooming Flowers. Next up are Authentique's Saucy. I used their Saucy Two and Saucy Four sheets. 


From Carta Bella I chose their Carina Gardner collection Home Sweet Home. The tag is cut from Baking Tags and the red home sweet home sentiment from Kitchen Labels.


The cute little pink clothes clip I bought at Pat Catan's.


The recipe tab and the banner came from the Carta Bella Home Sweet Home Ephemera pack. My flowers are all from I Am Roses and I used raspberry wrinkled seam binding for my bows.


My layers are popped up with 3-D foam adhesive. 
This is one of my favorite images, mostly because of her sweater. I have one just like it that I'm wearing as I write this. It say the least... I'm a huge cardigan fan.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...